Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Easter Bunny exchange


Yesterday I received a wonderful box of goodies from my bunny buddy Judy who was paired up with me in the For the Love of Stitching group bunny exchange.
Inside the big egg was the little basket pincushion and matching scissor fob that has a cute china bunny charm.
Peanut butter candies in a bag shaped like a carrot :) a couple of chocolate truffles and a golden egg containing five skeins of Kreinik silk Mori thread.
Wow! I was so spoiled and absolutely delighted with everything that Judy sent.
OK, I know that Easter is now behind us but I just wanted to share a few thoughts on the Easter Bunny.........

THINGS I'VE LEARNED FROM THE EASTER BUNNY


Don't put all of your eggs in one basket
Walk softly and carry a big carrot
Everyone needs a friend who is all ears
There's no such thing as too much candy
All work and no play can make you a basket case
A cute little tail attracts a lot of attention
Everyone is entitled to a bad hare day
Let happy thoughts multiply like rabbits
Some body parts should be floppy
Keep your paws off other people's jellybeans
Good things come in small sugarcoated packages
The grass is always greener in someone else's basket
An Easter bonnet can tame even the wildest hare
To show your true colors you have to come out of your shell
The best things in life are still sweet and gooey

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely bunny items!!! Looks like it was a great exchange.

Nancy said...

What lovely gifts you received from Judy! I love all your bunny sayings Margaret.

Nancy

Anonymous said...

Wow! What a fun exchange package! I love the Things you Learned from the Easter Bunny! :)

Heidi said...

Can I come to your house and help you eat those Reese's Pieces? LOL! I love your exchange gifts. The thread is lovely colors but what a treasure to have the adorable basket bunny pincushion and matching scissor fob. Enjoy your new treasures!

Anonymous said...

Margaret,
What a fabulous package you received from Judy. I love that little basket and the rabbit fob is just gorgeous.
Thanks for the wise sayings, I'm glad that having a bad hare day and floppy parts are acceptable, as for a cute little tail, mine is more a tale of woe...haha!
Hugs, Angela

Christine said...

Beautiful picture. Add photography to your many skills and talents! What a great gift. How true what the Easter Bunny teaches.

Elizabeth MacGregor-Kirkcaldy said...

Oh, my Margaret! What a lovely exchange! I love the bunny fob and the egg and pincushion and threads and of course the chocolate truffles! Yummy!

Love the Things I've Learned from the Easter Bunny! :-)