Sunday, March 18, 2007

I'm a New Blogger!

Yes, I’m dipping my toe in the water to see if blogging is for me. I’ve been reading, and enjoying, so many blogs. I’m sure I must be one of the few that doesn’t have one of my own so here goes……………
First a little bit about me. I’m originally from England but now happily retired and living the good life in Spain.
I enjoy various hobbies - counted cross stitch, knitting, crochet, reading and cooking.
Stitching is my first love and I hope to share many pictures of finishes and works in progress here.

7 comments:

Barbara said...

Margaret, congrats on joining the world of blogging. You will enjoy it.

Anonymous said...

Great start M.M.!! Keep on blogging. We all love to see your stitching and know more about your life.

Heidi said...

Welcome, welcome, welcome to the blogging world! I will look forward to reading it regularly.

CONNIE W said...

From a January newbie - your blog is a welcome addition. It's fun and a way to make international friendships and to share so many thoughts & ideas. :)

Peg said...

Welcome to blogging Margaret! I will visit you often here.

Peg

Nan ~ Threadwork Primitives said...

Welcome to the world of blogging.
You are bound to be inspired and make many new friends. Have fun and can't wait to see your stitcheries.
~Nan

MysteryKnitter said...

If stitching is your first love, knitting is mine. And my stitching is actually needlepoint.