Here are a few pictures of my latest apron finish.
I used Judie Rothermel fabric from the Classic Black Collection 1870-1890 and stitched a cute redwork design on both pockets. I used DMC 498 for the stitchery and a pattern taken from one of the Aussie quilting and stitchery magazines that I love so much.
Here is a close up of the stitchery I did on both pockets and then trimmed with ric rak braid.
I had a few scraps leftover so did a matching potholder.
This is a close up of the label I stitched for the inside.
The apron was supposed to be for yet another exchange (the third) that has gone wrong. Thankfully I found out before I sent it so now it will go instead to a friend whose husband has been critically ill. She loves aprons and has been through a very rough time for the past few months.
It's such a beautiful day here today that I took the camera out with me while walking.
This picture was taken on my way down to the beach
and two more taken while walking at the waters edge.
Finally I just want to thank everyone who visits my blog for the nice comments that are always such fun to read.
I hope you are all having a beautiful day no matter where you are!